Old Trail Village Home B From the low $400's in Old Trail
Enjoy one level and maintenance free living at its finest in the heart of the of Old Trail Village with your own private rear Courtyard.
New Model Home of the Brookfield (Detached Version of the Village Home B) Now Open!
Just 12 miles west of Charlottesville, Virginia, Old Trail Village is located in historic Crozet, Virginia. Framed by breathtaking views of the Blue Ridge Mountains, Old Trail Village is a vibrant community of neighbors enjoying the pleasures of a small-town living with the amenities of a modern community.
Carefully planned and constructed to offer spacious views with classic architecture, Old Trail Village is a new community providing great neighborhood amenities through the extensive walking trails, ponds, spacious parks, Swimming pools, Golf Course and Village Center which is home to Old Trail Village Clock Tower, restaurants, doctors offices, coffee shops, exercise & fitness centers and more.
Old Trail Village Homes by Craig Builders feature carefree, low maintenance living with the elegance of a traditional home. These homes literally can be locked and left as you pursue travel and adventure with no worries.
A distinctive Foyer welcomes family and friends to the lofty living space that flows from front to back of the first floor. Everywhere your eye travels, abundant light streams in for a bright cheerful ambiance. The energy efficient low-e windows allow for ample light without excessive electric bills. Six-inch exterior walls not only create a substantial look to the window frame but also increase the insulation to R-19 as an added benefit. These are just an example of the many energy efficient features that are included in all Craig Builders Homes.
On one side of the foyer opening through an entrance nook lies the Owners Suite. Highlighted by an elegant tray ceiling complete with a walk-in closet and en suite luxury bath. Two separate vanities surround the soaking tub and a fully tiled shower with seat and make bathing a sheer delight.
Outside the main level bedroom on the opposite side of the kitchen is a formal Dining Room with pocket doors leading to a Home Office.
As you enter the Living Room light pours in from soaring windows and fills the adjacent Kitchen area. Granite counters and deluxe style cabinetry under a coffered ceiling create an inviting open living and dining space that any chef would love. The Great Room looks out onto the charming private Patio and or optional screened porch. Built in cabinets and a fireplace are options that truly enhance the warmth of the central living space. Hardwood stairs create a private access to the upstairs guest bedroom, full bath and loft. A bonus room is located over the garage which can be left unfinished for storage for finished for an extra bedroom and full bath. Back down on the main level, a conveniently located Powder Room and handy Laundry area are immediately off of the door to the generous two car Garage.
The set of stairs lead to a wonderful loft area designed with family or guests in mind. A cozy birds eye view of the downstairs creates a sunny perch for doing homework or reading a good book. Don’t forget about the walk-in cedar closet off the loft area.
- Located in Western Albemarle County about ten miles West of Charlottesville in the town of Crozet, Va.
- Old Trail Golf Club features a magnificent 18-hole golf course offering both public play and memberships
- While offering a natural and serene mountain setting, Old Trail Village is still convenient to all the amenities and conveniences of urban living
- Major grocery stores, retail centers and medical care are all within minutes
- The Old Trail Village Center, centrally located in the neighborhood, offers swimming, an ACAC Fitness Center, several eateries, physician services, salon, gift shop, concierge services, dry cleaning and the area’s largest physical therapy clinic
- Walking & Biking Trails-6 miles of walking and biking trails meander throughout Old Trail
- Over 50 acres of parkland
Decorated Model Open Daily
1. From Downtown: Take 250 West toward Crozet
2. Turn Right onto Old Trail Drive (Across from WAHS)
3. Take 1st right on Glen Valley Drive
4. Make 1st Right on Claremont
5. Make 2nd Right on Rowcross, Model Last House on Right. Enter thru Patio on side
GPS: 3234 Rowcross St Crozet, VA 22932